Current Graduate Students
Links to information about current and past Sociology graduate student conferences.
Essential information for incoming graduate students including employment, visa and community resources
Links to Handbooks that detail Sociology Departmental requirements for Doctoral, Master's, and Minor degrees.
Department Graduate Student Honors and Awards
Links to External and Internal organizations that offer funding opportunities
Detailed History of Internal Awards/Fellowships
Events from Graduate College
The University's catalog describes all undergraduate and graduate courses listed by all departments on the Urbana-Champaign campus. All courses are not offered each year. The Course Timetable is only available on-line.
Links to Handbooks for Graduate Students
Links to information regarding Academic Progress
Links to assist with editing
- The Department maintains a resource library of books, pamphlets, and various publications to assist graduate students in the areas of:
- the job market
- gender, race, and culture in the profession
- grant and funding opportunities
- dissertation and research guides
- Contact Shari Day to check out materials.
- Special assistance and guides are also available as appropriate from:
- The International Student and Scholar Services, (510 East Daniel Street, Champaign)
- The Office of Minority Student Affairs (130 Student Services)
- Services for Students With Disabilities (Division of Rehabilitation Education Services, 1207 S. Oak Street)
- The Office of Veterans Affairs (4th Floor Student Services)