Heba M Khalil
Graduate Student of Sociology
- Address: 3059 Lincoln Hall
702 S Wright Street
Urbana, IL 61801
- Telephone: (217) 333-3253
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Khalil, Heba, Norhan Mokhtar, and Hatem Zayed. Above the State: Multinational Corporations in Egypt. . Cairo: The Egyptian Center for Economic and Social Rights, 2015.
- McCann, Gerard. From the Local to the Global: Key Issues in Development Studies. . London: Pluto Press, 2015.
- "Access denied: institutional barriers to justice for victims of torture in Egypt." Journal on Rehabilitation of Torture Victims and Prevention of Torture 23.1 (2013): 27 Oct. 2015. <http://www.irct.org/media-and-resources/library/torture-journal/archive/volume-23--no--1--2013.aspx>.
- Khalil, Heba, and Allison Corkery. "Egypt Must Stop Penalizing the Poor." Foreign Policy. 23 May 2014. <http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/23/egypt-must-stop-penalizing-the-poor/>.
- "Nothing New on the Nile." Foreign Policy. 12 Mar. 2015. 27 Oct. 2015. <http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/03/12/nothing-new-on-the-nile/>.